Our record of success is clearly demonstrated by our project portfolio and our numerous accreditations demonstrate professional as well as technical expertise in engineering. STATIKWERK GmbH is a privately held firm headed by Jörn Küwen, a graduate of the prestigious University of Applied Sciences (FH) Dortmund, School of Engineering. Mr. Küwen serves as the General Manager of STATIKWERK GmbH as well as a consultant engineer and structural engineer to several German chambers of engineers.
- Registered advisory engineer of the Chamber of Engineers (IKNW)
- Registered structural engineer in the Chamber of Commerce of Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen),
- Member of the Chambers of Civil Engineers North-Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)
- Experience in the steel construction industry since 1987.
- 1995: Expansion of structural engineering expertise into the fields of concrete and composite construction. Construction of bridges projects, cranes, civil engineering, soil engineering as well as mechanical engineering projects for wind turbines, foundations, and more.
- November 2004: Successful completion of more than 650 static and construction work projects.